when you use cream whipper please note in below.
• Do not use any sharp objects or abrasive materials when cleaning the canister
• Do not put the Whipped Creamer in the freezer.
• Do not expose the Pure Abode Whipped Creamer to heat (stove, microwave, excessive sun, etc.)
• Only open the Whipped Creamer when the pressure has completely escaped. Hold the lever until the hissing sound stops.
• When cleaning, remove only the parts as shown in Figure 6.
• All parts can be assembled easily. Never use force.
• As a safety precaution, do not lean over the Whipper when inserting charger.
Do not fill the canister more than 2/3 full