9 Cup Stainless Steel Aeropress Colored Espresso Coffee Maker
9 cup aeropress coffee Maker is a tool for extracting espresso coffee. It is commonly used in European and Latin American countries and is called “Italian drip filter pot” in the United States.
Type: Coffee & Tea Tools
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Function: Brewing coffee
Metal: S/S 304#,S/S 201# and S/S 430# is available+bakelite handle
Surface finished: Mirror finish and stain finish are available Color: Silver/Matt finish
Package: polybag+Color Box or white box+master carton/Espresso Coffee Maker
9 cup aeropress coffee Maker is a tool for extracting espresso coffee. It is commonly used in European and Latin American countries and is called “Italian drip filter pot” in the United States. The portable stainless steel coffee Maker has a two-layer structure. After the water in the lower part is boiled, it is sprayed into the upper part of the pot through a mesh filter containing coffee powder.
Stainless steel material, easy to clean,
Anti-scalding handle design, will not burn your hands.
Extract coffee with high temperature steam, fully extract coffee essence, and make pure ESPERSSO coffee
★Temperature should not exceed 400 degrees because the coffee will overflow as hight temperature
We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
1. Add fresh water to the bottom pot and do not exceed the safety valve.
2. Pour the finely ground coffee powder into the filter bucket and flatten it with a coffee powder scoop.
3. Slightly damp the filter paper, attach it to the upper filter, and screw it onto the upper seat.
4. Hold pot and tighten the upper seat to prevent pressure from leaking out. Do not rotate the handle of the Moka pot to avoid twisting the handle.
5. Place the pot in a gas light or alcohol stove to heat it.
6. Open the lid and start to cook over medium heat. When there is coffee flowing out, use a small fire to let the coffee slowly release.
7. When the water is boiling, be sure to remove the mocha pot from the fire source.
- Previous: Borosilicate Glass Tall Water Jug Set
- Next: Personalized Stainless Steel Coffee Machine with Handle 4 Cup